Most of us feel that flirting is not healthy for a relationship. But what I feel is that flirting is an essential part of developing relationships. No matter where you met your partner, whether it’s online, through a friend, or a common area you frequent like school or work, the pattern will always be the same. Your relationship will be determined by how and when you flirt.
1) Does he lean forward during a conversation. Most people will simply face you when they’re enjoying a conversation. A man who is flirting will lean in whenever he laughs or whenever you’re saying something.
2) Making an eye contact with you. Men who want you to know they like you will try to tell you this through their eyes. Most of the time, they don’t even know they’re sending a message by the way they look at you.
3) Does he try to get touchy with you every time. A man will use any excuse to elicit innocent touches on a girl he likes. Bear in mind, you should not allow any person to touch you offensively, but a pat on the arm or a supportive hand on the back is all right as long as you’re comfortable with it.
4) He is eager to know you more. If a guy likes you, he gives you all of his attention. He is also trying to learn as much as he can about you. By asking you questions, he is showing you he cares, and he is collecting information that might be useful in case you start dating.
5) He always tries to get your attention by showing his impressive side. Aside from asking about you, a guy will want you to know about his achievements in life. This is not to say that he will enumerate all his past awards and accolades *although some might*. He just wants you to know that he is a man of value and he might be worthy of your time.
6) He asks you whether you’re seeing someone. No explanation needed.
7) He tries to make you laugh. A lot of guys know that making a woman laugh brings them one step closer to a date.
8) He compliments you. That goes the same for compliments that have substance. Men who know the drill know not to focus on physical appearances and that they should compliment a woman tactfully.
9) Calling you by your name. There’s power in familiarity and it starts by using someone’s name on a regular basis. When a guy chooses to use your name frequently in the conversation, it means he is trying to establish a bond.
10) Is he entering into your personal space? This is one of the more dominant aspects of male flirting. It’s almost the same as marking their territory. Don’t worry. It’s not as bad as it sounds. The proximity actually helps their cause because it makes you feel closer to them.
11) He never puts down the phone. Unfortunately for guys, this is not a good idea because women find this annoying. No surprise there. It’s best you take the reins on the conversation when you find a guy’s talking too much. They’re probably just nervous anyway!
Men don’t always know just how much is going on in their heads and bodies when it comes to flirting. As much as they’d like to flirt the right way, they mostly end up being goofy and adorable. And that’s why you end up liking them so much, right?
If you still can’t tell whether or not they’re flirting with you after reading this, we suggest you just ask them. Being straightforward and direct can be your way of flirting. When you ask men about it, they’ll appreciate the honesty and even see it as a very attractive trait.
Guys, I am constantly putting efforts in making your relationships better. But it won’t be possible without your support. So please do comment, like, react and share my articles and help reach them as far as possible!!