1200 Calorie Non Vegetarian Indian Diet Plan Menu For Weight Loss
If you are a nonvegetarian and do not like to eat a lot of vegetables to lose weight, then there is no need to worry. You can also lose a considerable amount of weight by including nonvegetarian dishes in your daily menu.
The following is the nonvegetarian Indian diet plan for weight loss.
Early Morning (7 Am):
- A glass of lukewarm water with lemon (0 calories).
- A cup of tea with skim milk, no sugar and 2 biscuits (90 calories)
Breakfast (8 am):
- 2 Slices of brown bread + 2 hard boiled eggs (290 calories). Or
- 1 Slice of brown bread + 2 scrambled egg + 1 cup skimmed milk without sugar (310 calories).
Mid Morning Snack: (10:30 am):
- A banana or 20 Grapes or ½ cup melon or fistful of almonds or walnuts (50 calories).
Lunch (1 pm):
- 1 cup of brown rice (200 grams) + ½ cup mixed vegetables + 100 grams of chicken (boiled or stir fried in olive oil) + 1 bowl vegetable salad (360 calories).
Evening (4 pm):
- Butter Milk 1 glass or 1 cup (35 calories).
Dinner (8 pm):
- 1 Chapati or Roti + ½ cup of Lentils dal + 50 grams of fish (rich in omega 3 fatty acids) + 1 bowl of raita (380 calories).
The total calorie that you will be consuming a day by following this non-vegetarian diet menu is around 1225 calories.
By following this diet plan, you will be able to lose weight by eating all your favorite foods. You do not need to do rigorous workouts and just need to do mild exercises to enjoy weight loss with this diet.
If you are looking to lose weight within a short span of time, then the 1200 calorie diet plan will help you to shed extra kilos by making a little bit of adjustment to your lifestyle and diet.