1200 Calorie Vegetarian Indian Diet Plan Menu To Lose Weight
By following this menu guide, you will be able to restrict your food consumption to just 1200 calories to 1300 calories a day and thereby you will feel lighter after a couple of weeks of following this weight loss diet menu.
The vegetarian diet menu is as follows:
Early Morning (7 Am):
- A glass of lukewarm water with lemon (0 calories).
- A cup of tea with skim milk, no sugar and 2 biscuits (90 calories)
Breakfast (8 am):
- 2 Wheat Rotis or chapattis + ½ cup of Paneer gravy (tofu is better) (330 calories). Or
- A plate of brown bread up man and a cup of skim milk (300 calories).
Mid Morning Snack: (10:30 am):
- A banana or 20 Grapes or ½ cup melon (50 calories).
Lunch (1 pm):
- 1 cup of brown rice (200 grams) + ½ cup mixed vegetables + one small bowl of Raitha + 1 bowl vegetable salad (345 calories).
Evening (4 pm):
- Butter Milk 1 glass or 1 cup (35 calories)
Dinner (8 pm):
- 2 Chappatis or Rotis + 1 bowl of Vegetable Soup + 1 bowl of salad (370 calories)
- The total calories you will consume in this vegetarian diet is about 1220 calories.
If you are looking to lose weight within a short span of time, then the 1200 calorie diet plan will help you to shed extra kilos by making a little bit of adjustment to your lifestyle and diet.