First of all i want to make this clear that you don’t have to get into any of these gestures mentioned below, nor do you require these qualities to seek his attention You just need to be yourself. But, of course, if you believe you can be a better version of who you are, then go ahead and pick a few tips from here. It would definitely help you feel more confident and sexy from within.
Use these little details that guys find sexy and attractive about you to woo the guy you like and get his attention in no time.
1) Have confidence. Guys find a girl’s confidence an extremely sexy trait. The way you carry yourself around a guy or the way you talk to him confidently plays a big part in how much you awe him.
2) Your high heels. High heels have a way of making your legs look longer and more attractive. And if you walk past a guy wearing one, he won’t be able to stop his eyes from wandering from your feet all the way to your face.
3) Your adventurous streak. Guys love a girl who likes having fun. Are you too uptight and timid? Let your hair down and have fun now and then.
4) Your Curves. This is evolutionary and a guy just can’t resist staring at a girl who’s got the right curves in all the right places. If you’ve got the curves, wear well fitting clothes that accentuate them and you’ll see how easy it can be to get a guy’s attention.
5) The way you glance at him. If you like a guy or are trying to get his attention, don’t just look away or stare blatantly at him. You may get his attention, but he’ll be bored soon. Instead, learn to look at him the right way. Entice him with your eyes, make his heart skip a beat, and he’ll fall harder and faster than you think.
6) High energy. Guys are easily impressed by playful girls with a high energy level. When you display the childish streak in you, by throwing a tantrum, yelling or screaming excitedly for the smallest of things, a guy may cover his ears, but on the inside, he’d still find you endearing and lovable.
7) Your Intelligence. If you’re smart, show it off. You don’t need to dumb yourself down to impress a guy, even if most guys say they’d feel intimidated to date a girl who’s a know it all. As long as you don’t get a rush stomping dumb guys under your heels, your intelligence will always be a turn on for guys.
8) Your Sense of humor. You don’t need to be a clown or a standup comedian to have a sense of humor. Just enjoy the little things and have a positive attitude towards life.
9) Respect for yourself. Self respect plays a big part in a girl’s attractiveness. If you don’t respect yourself, guys will unintentionally take you for granted or treat you like a doormat and walk all over you. And even if you try to get a guy’s attention, he may just find you too easy to get and may even ask you to introduce you to your sexy friend who’s teasing him instead of trying to open doors for him!
10) Your smile. Smile, and you can easily light up a guy’s mind with it! Guys are suckers for girly laughter and sweet smiles. Smile often, be cheerful and the world will find you a lot more attractive.
11) Mysteriousness. Mysteriousness is sexy. And guys are always drawn towards girls who can’t be read like an open book. Don’t reveal everything about yourself all at once to a guy just to impress him faster, because it won’t work.
12) When you stretch. Even the most respectable guys would have a hard time taking their eyes off a girl who’s showing off a bit of skin *accidentally*. If you want to catch a guy’s eye, just look around lazily, stretch your arms in the air like you’re bored and reveal just a bit of your midriff.
13) Your hair. Your hair can be one of your biggest assets when it comes to attracting a guy. Play with your hair or run your hands through it, or move your long locks from one shoulder to the other with your hands to reveal your neck while making eye contact with a guy.
14) Attire that makes his imagination run. One of the things guys find sexy and attractive about a girl is her attire, especially when she’s wearing something that isn’t very revealing, but yet on the verge of revealing a lot! Wear anything that seems like it’ll slip off your shoulders or your body, or something that reveals a trace of your lingerie and you’ll see the magic work.
15) Flying kisses. Flying kisses can seem snobby when it’s not followed by another gesture. But it definitely looks attractive when you send a flying kiss from across the room, and wrinkle your nose, and smile or wink at the guy.
16) Touchy flirting. Walk up from behind the guy and slide your arm in between his elbow and his body, and give him a nudge with your shoulder or cling to his arm.
17) Reading glasses. Guys find girls who occasionally wear reading glasses really sexy. It looks particularly cute when the girl wears glasses and wears her hair high, in a pony tail or a bun.
18) When you say ‘please’. When you walk past a guy or ask him to step aside, say ‘please’ and follow that up with a ‘thank you’ while making eye contact. It seems casual, but it’ll still make that guy want to get to know you better or at least get to know your name.
19) Blush. Guys feel great when a girl indulges in a conversation with them. The way a girl talks while coyly flirting back is hot. And if you blush and look away when he compliments you, well, you’ve just made his day.
20) When a girl asks for help. If you want to get a guy’s attention and stroke his ego at the same time, ask him for help! Asking a guy for help makes him feel more like a man, because men intuitively feel manlier when a girl behaves like a damsel in distress and asks for help. It could be something simple, like asking for a pen or to reach out for something or to open something
Guys I am constantly putting efforts in making your relationships better. But it won’t be possible without your support. So please do comment, like, react and share my articles and help reach them as far as possible!!