Relationships can’t work without mutual understanding. But what if you’re not able to understand him? Don’t worry! I am here to help you out. At times, trying to understand the opposite sex can be like reading a book in a foreign language. After all, men and women have many differences. However, gaining a better understanding of men can help you learn more about them, and about the deeper workings of their personalities.
Every one wants to take his/her relationship to the next level. But for than you need to understand him first. This is a good thing because the better you understand men, the more compatible the partner you can find for yourself, or the better the relationship you can build for yourself. Understanding men and the secrets they keep can help you communicate, and solve problems together. Without a maze of mystery between you and your man, you can connect on a deeper and more satisfying level!
1) Men do like cuddling. Most of you have a myth that we don’t like cuddling, thinking that its a girly act. But the truth is different. Although the chances are that your man probably won’t like cuddling quite as much as you do, many men still do like cuddling. It can be hard for men to admit this because cuddling is often seen as “girly” or “feminine,” but many men still like to cuddle.
Cuddling is a chance to connect on a physical level that isn’t purely sexual. It’s a chance to touch you without the intent of actually having sex. This can be satisfying for the man as well as the woman. Sometimes men just want to connect in this way as well.
2) Men don’t want to have to be the strong ones all the time. We do have an emotional side too. Although we hide it inside to show how tough we are. Men may enjoy being big and tough, and going to the gym to get as jacked as possible or participating in sports where their testosterone and adrenaline can flourish, but part of the appeal of relationships for them is that they have someone to support them too.
So you need to understand that he can’t always be the stronger one. Sometime you will have to swap places with him. Even though they are usually the physically stronger ones in the relationship, they can still feel vulnerable and crave emotional support. So if you’re in a relationship, you might want to keep in mind that part of your appeal to your man is potentially your ability to support him emotionally.
Even if he doesn’t say this directly, if you can tell that he seems to respond well to it, it could be something that he secretly really values about you.
3) Men like so many things about women that women don’t even realize. If we are not complimenting you on something,that doesn’t mean we are not liking it. We may like it but don’t appreciate. This is a secret about men that many women don’t really understand. Everything from the way you wear your hair, to your handwriting, to your reaction to movies, to the flowers you put on the kitchen table, there is a good chance that your man appreciates you in many different ways that you could not have possibly anticipated.
Men often just find women adorable. Even though women are just doing what feels natural for them. This often means being gentle, understanding and intuitive. Men can appreciate these things because they can be absent in their lives if they don’t have a girlfriend.
4) Men sometimes will like the same girly shows and movies that you are obsessed with. Whether it’s Sex and the City, or The Notebook, there is a chance that your man may like some aspects of these shows and movies.
He may never admit it to his male friends, but your man may have shed a tear while watching The Notebook. Whatever the case may be, if you catch your man watching one of these shows, or at least not changing the channel when it comes on, he may secretly be a fan.
5) Men like to be complimented on their appearance too. Because men have a tendency to act tough and oftentimes even arrogant or cocky, women may get the impression that many men aren’t particularly insecure, or that they don’t need or want compliments on their appearance.
However, men probably like and value these compliments as much as women do. Telling a guy that you like his hair, or that you think he looks handsome is probably something that will give him a self-esteem boost.
6) A lot of the things men do are to impress you. You may not realize it, but if your boyfriend is acting tough in a bar, or getting you expensive gifts, or doing other things to put on a show, he is probably trying to impress you.
You may just think that this is how he behaves naturally, but the chances are that he wouldn’t go through so much effort if he wasn’t trying to at least get your approval. You can see this in action when you mention something you like, and your guy suddenly tries to show you what he knows about that particular topic.
7) If he is upset, he may be hiding deep emotional wounds. Men oftentimes express themselves differently than women do. It is often harder for guys to be vulnerable because they are trained to be strong and tough. So if you suspect that something is really bothering your man, but he isn’t talking about it, there’s a good chance that you are right.
He may just seem sullen or different somehow. In this case, he probably has a lot on his mind, but he just doesn’t know how to get it out. You can help him with this by asking him what’s wrong or by simply being caring and willing to listen.
Gaining an increased understanding of how men’s minds work, and what drives their behavior can help you deal with them better. Hopefully this can help increase your ability to communicate and connect with them.
We’re trying hard to create better relationships in the world. But we can’t do it without YOU!
Was it interesting? If Yes! Then don’t forget to share this article with your other friends and circle too. You may never know that your share may be proven helpful for many of the users out there. So, keep sharing and liking our content over social media.