Have you ever thought if you’re actually cheating on your partner accidentally? If not, then you should read this article. You may land somewhere where you might not find yourself loyal! So what does constitute cheating, these days? Obviously, having sex with someone other than your partner will top the list in every survey, as well as deep emotional affairs, but where does the line blur when it comes to cheating? Could you be cheating and not even realize it? We’re looking at 8 signs of shady relationship behavior that could land you in more than just the dog house.
1) Your facebook status says “you’re still single”: If you are indeed in a serious relationship, one “cheating behavior” you may accidentally stumble into is not mentioning that fact, especially to new people. Failing to mention that you are in a serious relationship can be off-putting to your partner, as it causes insecurities to rise, and may lead them to believe that you left out this crucial information on purpose.
2) You still watch porn and fantasize: This spicy subject seems to vary from couple to couple, but the fact is that some do, in fact, view watching porn or masturbating to the fantasy of a crush or another person, to fall into the cheating realm. Part of being exclusive with someone is the mutual understanding that your bodies are each other’s temple. There is something enchanting about knowing that you are the person who can turn your partner on the most and get their motor running. However, this enchantment can shatter somewhat when one of the partners pleasures themselves to another naked person, or views some… strange fantasies online.
It may be a little uncomfortable at first, but try and slip porn into a conversation somewhere down the line and see where your partner stands on the issue. It may seem like a taboo subject to bring up, so try and be tactful. While you may not want to give up your private screenings, if you love your partner and they consider it cheating, just weigh the options: masturbating in the dark to your computer screen, or having passionate sex with a real person.
3) You flirt with your friends : There are probably few people who would view flirting with someone else as a form of cheating, but it’s still good to watch your mouth *literally* with this one. While flirting may be harmless on your end, it may be misleading to the person you’re flirting with, and could cause trouble in the future.
4) You romance people over social media: Just because the person you’re talking to is online doesn’t mean that you’re not pursuing a relationship with them. Here are some examples of risky online behavior that may be considered cheating by some: flirty conversations with someone who is not your mate, sharing of naked or suggestive photos, carrying on seemingly innocent conversations online and then hiding it from your partner, hiding a social media friendship, Skype sex, obsessively following someone via social media *always liking their photos and complimenting them, etc.*, and online sex chats or video chats.
There’s a simple rule for your social media behavior: would you be comfortable if your partner saw what you were doing? Would you be okay with your partner behaving in the same way towards someone else? If the answers to both questions are no, you should probably rethink your actions.
5) Receiving inappropriate texts from the opposite sex: Are you getting tit-pics from someone who isn’t your mate? Or adversely, dick-pics from someone who isn’t your man? If so, this could be considered cheating by your mate, especially if you don’t correct the situation or inform your partner of the inappropriate text.
6) You hide texts or chats from your partner: Are you sharing some spicy or otherwise scintillating information via text with your opposite sex friend, and then deleting the messages afterwards? If so, you may be displaying some shady cheating behavior. Maybe not the full Monty, but you’re no angel, either. If you are purposely deleting texts so that your partner doesn’t find them and freak, you may want to take a step back and ask yourself why.
7) Getting closer to someone than you are to your mate: Have you stopped confiding in your partner? Some spouses may find this to fall under mild “cheating-like” behavior. If you are sharing secrets, worries, woes, and laughter with someone else more than you are with your mate, you may be unknowingly putting your lover-boy eggs in a whole new basket!
Guys I am constantly putting efforts in making your relationships better. But it won’t be possible without your support. So please do comment, like, react and share my articles and help reach them as far as possible!!