An independent woman who doesn’t need anyone is a power to be reckoned with. You are powerful and in control. No one holds the reins on your time or energy but you. By learning to embrace all the joys of the single life, you’ll find that you have a freedom that you wouldn’t otherwise have in a relationship.
Being single means doing what you want, when you want to do it. What could feel better than that? You’ll also learn more about yourself and have ample time to work on improving your confidence and outlook on life.
These are Webgyd’s 8 habits that will get you to fall in love with being single
If you think the single life is all about being lonely and pining for someone to go out on a date with, you’re definitely wrong. Here are some of the things that will help you appreciate your fabulously single status.
1) Make the most of your time. Time is a valuable asset, and being single, you can embrace being in complete control of yourself and your time. You don’t have to worry about anyone putting pressure or expectations on where you should go or what to do.
Instead of focusing on the negatives and wasting time binging on ice cream and feeling lonely, you could be filling your time with things that make you fall in love with your single life. Balance your schedule to include socializing, new activities, rest and relaxation, as well as time for exercise.
Being single can be a very empowering time if you balance your time effectively. Soon enough, you’ll learn to enjoy every minute of it!
2) Work on improving yourself. Being single is the best time to spend on self-improvement. If you like to read, get some motivational books on anything you want to improve about yourself or your life. If you want a better job, want to enhance your creativity or start a new business, now’s the time! Being in a relationship can take up massive amounts of time, energy, and mental space, so take advantage of this time in your life to work on yourself.
You can also work on improving yourself mentally and physically by challenging yourself and taking classes to learn new things. You can also try enrolling in a fun workout or dance class that you’ve always wanted to try. You have the time right now to be the best person you can be, so that when you attract a quality partner, not only will you feel deserving, but they’ll also have someone they can be proud of.
3) Write down what you want. One of the best ways to begin bringing more positivity into your life is to make a list of desires. Write down all the things you couldn’t do if you were in a relationship or all the fun single things you feel like you missed out on. Write down all the things you want in a future partner, and all the experiences you want to have. These lists will be there whenever you begin to lose sight of what you want to achieve or attract in life.
If you’re having an especially hard time embracing the single life, write a list of all the things you didn’t like about one of your exes and why you are so much better now that you’re on your own. If you’ve never been in a previous relationship, then think about some of the complaints you’ve heard from friends or family members about their partners.
While it’s not meant to deter you from ever being a relationship, it can help you appreciate your independence and freedom. Keep these lists handy for whenever you’re feeling down and need a reminder about why you should be loving this time in your life.
4) Be social. Spending time with your friends and family is essential during the single life. Friends and family provide support, love, and encouragement when you are feeling lonely or bored. These people will surely enjoy having more of your company than you could readily give if you had a partner monopolizing your time. Spending time with loved ones will boost your spirits and provide great company on a rainy day.
Who said all dates have to be romantic in nature? Call some people up and plan a girl’s weekend, spa day, or night out at the club, simply because you can! Some people who’ve been in long term relationships sometimes resent not being able to have memories like those. So enjoy the company of other people who are there for you, before you get tied down in a relationship.
5) Pamper yourself. Being single means you have to spend time pampering yourself, as well as being your own comfort during rough times. Going for a massage, having drawn out bubble baths, getting a pedicure, going for a spa day, or having spa dates at home with the girls are just some of the ways you can nurture yourself.
It’s important to care for your mind, body, and soul. Stress can add to any yucky feelings you might have, and that will only make you focus on the negatives of not having a partner. So take the time to keep stress at bay and take care of yourself.
6) Try fun new things. Experiencing new things is a great way to get the most out of the single life and really learn to enjoy it. By trying new hobbies, enrolling in classes, or getting your creative juices flowing, you’ll wonder why you didn’t do it sooner. You might end up finding a new passion that you never even knew you had! These experiences will ensure that you can kick boredom to the curb and get more out of life!
7) Engage in some harmless flirting. One of the best things about being single is that you can have some fun with a little harmless flirting, but let it end there! Flirting acts as an adrenaline rush, a confidence booster, and a surefire reminder that you’ve still got it!
Flirting keeps you engaged with the opposite sex, without tying yourself down to one person until the right one comes along. However, don’t let the flirting get out of hand and lead someone on, because that could cause more harm than good.
8) Remember your worth. You are the queen of your castle, so learn to love it! Transform yourself into the woman you want to be, so that when you’re truly ready to date again, you’ll choose only the ones who are worth your time. Being single for a while can do wonders for your sense of self, your confidence, and your newfound independence. You’ll know more about what you want in life and what kind of partner will suit you the best.
Instead of desperately seeking a partner to avoid being single, and ending up with someone who’s completely wrong for you, you’ll have more respect for yourself than to choose a less than wonderful person. When you feel like you are able to spend time by yourself and enjoy it, you’ll be more likely to exude a feeling of confidence and independence that’s sure to attract a potential partner when the time is right.
Guys I am constantly putting efforts in making your relationships better. But it won’t be possible without your support. So please do comment, like, react and share my articles and help reach them as far as possible!!