Have you ever heard of single orgasm? If not, then don’t be afraid. Before I tell you about multiple orgasm, I would like to explain to you what a single orgasm can do for you. Scientifically, an orgasm is a sudden discharge of accumulated sexual excitement during the sexual response cycle. In layman’s terms, an orgasm is what you’re aiming for every time you have sex. It is basically a neurologic explosion that affects your whole body. When you experience an orgasm, the pleasure centers of your brain go haywire, but in a very, very good way. There are thousands of ways to express how an orgasm feels, but the simplest explanation we can give you is that it gives your brain and body a huge jolt of pleasure.
Both the sexes are capable of achieving multiple orgasms but it rarely happens to men. Some men are built for multiple orgasms, while others require the normal refractory period, which lasts about five minutes to an hour, depending on their physical condition.
Tempting as it may be to just dive in and try it out, allow us to give you a few tips on how you can achieve this sexual phenomenon.
1) Never stop until you’re satisfied with it. Well its shocking but its a fact that the maximum number of orgasms a woman has ever had in an hour was a whopping 134. If you plan on breaking this record, make sure to do some warm-up stretches, eat lots of carbohydrates, and drink lots of water.
2) Never push yourself too hard or you’ll get hurt. Thirsty for multiple orgasms? Well, don’t push yourself. If you get tired, dehydrated or dizzy, you should stop pushing for more than a few orgasms in one sitting. There is also a risk of traumatic contusions on your vagina, bladder and cervix. Multiple orgasms are awesome, but they’re not worth the medical bills if you’re not careful.
3) Foreplay is must. Just like you need to do stretching and warm up exercises before hitting the gym, you too need a foreplay before sex. An orgasm is less likely to occur if you and your partner are not in the mood. Investing in foreplay assures that you get powerful orgasms that are even better when they happen over and over again.
4) The clitoris is a one-woman show. Clitoral orgasms can only happen once before it experiences a significant refractory period. Multiple orgasms often rely on G-spot orgasms, because the inner walls of your vagina are not as hypersensitive as your clitoris after a climax.
5) Your G-spot is a bang on. Come on guys, how can you think of multiple orgasms without reaching the G-Spot? Find it, put a big sign on it that says, “Must not miss,” and enjoy the ride. Always look for your G-spot or ask your partner to help you. The G-spot can encompass a huge surface area of your inner vaginal walls, but it can also be just a little speck on the vaginal sponge.
The tried and tested method of finding it is by asking your partner to put their finger inside your vagina and curl it, as if trying to touch the back of your clitoris. The G-spot has a slightly rough or bumpy texture, and pressing on it can sometimes make you feel like you have to pee. You can ask your partner to move their finger around, and you can help them search by verbally guiding them.
6) Never lose your momentum after the first orgasm. When you stop pumping, grinding or sliding after an orgasm, the refractory period will be triggered, and the high from the recent orgasm will start to recede. The trick to achieving multiple orgasms is to continue hitting the G-spot until you feel that you and your partner are ready to stop.
7) Stop when you want to, or if your partner’s too tired to go on any longer. Multiple orgasms are really fun, but they take a lot out of you. You might get exhausted, dehydrated or dizzy after a while. Sometimes, you can even get injured when you don’t realize how much it’s affecting your skin and muscles.
8) Don’t forget to give back to the person who helped make it happen. You wouldn’t have been able to do this without an attentive and sensitive partner. Repay the sentiment by giving him one or two more orgasms for the road. Be generous with your skills and talent, because your partner will remember this the next time you want another round of multiple orgasms.
Guys I am constantly putting efforts in making your relationships better. But it won’t be possible without your support. So please do comment, like, react and share my articles and help reach them as far as possible!!