Come on girls, we do love you but it doesn’t mean we are going to ignore if you are doing something annoying. So if you are not yet aware what actions of yours can annoy him, then have a look at these. Avoid indulging in them, but if you really don’t have a choice, try to be subtle about it.
1) Most of you talk about your relationship issues outside. When we are having a hard time in the relationship, we prefer to shut ourselves up and get surly. And similarly, when a girl’s having a hard time in love, she tweets about it, posts it on the wall, and calls her friends and whines about what a shitty boyfriend she has.
Obviously, not all all girls do this. But if you do, well, you know you’re on this list of annoying girlfriends. We hate washing our dirty underwear in public. we don’t like talking about a bad relationship and we really don’t think we need any advice on love.
2) You keep talking when he’s playing: When he is playing a multiplayer game like counter strike or even if he’s just playing solo, he really doesn’t like talking, especially about gossip or relationship stuff. While women may use games for recreation, men don’t. They play games to win and stroke their ego. So each time he is “relaxing” and playing, he’s actually having a world war.
By talking to him incessantly when he’s playing, all you’re going to hear is “uhh huh… hmm…” and a few other monosyllabic replies. But inside his frustrated head, all he wants to do is point the weapon in his game in your direction.
3) We hate it when we’re not given our space: You may get bored spending some alone time now and then. But we need it, and definitely love it. We need their own space to feel like a man. Now he may not do anything more than surf porn, play games or work on his car, but for some reason that he doesn’t know himself, he needs to be alone to enjoy the activity and feel rejuvenated.
So if you ever find he is doing something by himself, you can definitely ask him if he needs help or some company, but if he says he’s happy to do it alone, learn to leave him alone with whatever he’s doing, even if he seems to be struggling. If you’re going to sit beside him and start having a conversation, well, you’re definitely inching closer to the annoying girlfriend’s territory.
4) We love a bit of time in silence: We may not voice this aloud, but we appreciate silence. A lot. Most of the time, you may see your boyfriend staring into space or just lazing away, gazing at a book or doing something silly. Men love this peace and quiet at times. When you walk into the room and talk incessantly about something or the other even when he seems uninterested or answers only in monosyllables, it’s a sign that he’s in that quiet zone and wants to be left with his own thoughts, even if he’s not really thinking.
5) When you flirt with others and not with him: Secure men have no qualms if their girlfriend flirts with other men. Even I too don’t have any objection if my girlfriend does that. In fact, when a guy’s girlfriend flirts with other men or has a happy conversation with them, all he thinks about is how much the other guys would envy him, and how lucky he is. But he has this happy thought only if his girlfriend treats him better than all other guys.
If you get touchy feely with other men and snub your boyfriend or don’t treat him better, heck, you’re going straight on top of the list of annoying girlfriends.
6) When you ask him if you look fat: Let’s face it, this is ridiculous. Can’t you look at yourself in the mirror and see the truth sticking out of your panty line? All men already know what to answer when their girlfriend asks this dreaded question.
“Of course, you’re not fat!”
There’s just no other way to answer it. If your man ever did tell you that your butt looked ugly, would you still wear that sexy little dress and go out with him? Of course, you wouldn’t. Many girls ask their boyfriends the same question, every day and every time they try on a new dress or wear an old dress. While it may be a sure sign of happy security when you ask a man such intimate questions, it’s the kind of question where the answer just won’t change.
Do you want your man to tell you the truth? Start working out and ask him if you look fat. Chances are, he’ll be so impressed by your new physique, he’ll probably mention that you’ve lost a lot of weight and look so darn sexy! This way, you’ll at least know if you were fat last month.
7) When you don’t understand his passions: Men are passionate about a lot of things. They may be useless or even silly, but to a man, it’s his passion be it cars, bikes, guy time or even fishing. Guys hate it when their girlfriends don’t understand their passion or tell them to grow up and stop behaving like a child. It’s definitely an annoying girlfriend trait when a girlfriend can’t understand what her own man loves and what he doesn’t.
But if you do want to win brownie points here, spend a while with him and genuinely try to understand his passion. Chances are, you may end up loving it too. And hey, that would definitely make you the best girlfriend!
8) When you constantly try to change him: Most men do understand that women love to make a pet project out of their boyfriends. If they’re not painting his nails or cheeks when he’s asleep, they’re trying their best to make him a better man by pushing him into doing something he doesn’t like or doesn’t want to do.
Men don’t hate it when their girlfriends try to change them, but they hate it when their girlfriends start pushing them away from what they like and force them into doing something they absolutely hate. Want a few small examples? Eat salads, don’t eat so much meat. Watch vampire diaries, they’re better than those stupid movies. Watch romantic movies, Lord of the Ring sucks. Get the drift?
9) When she’s too clingy or too independent: This may seem weird, men don’t want their girlfriends to be clingy and yet, they don’t want them to be too independent. But it does make sense if you think about it.
Some girlfriends want their boyfriends in their arms no matter what they’re doing, from buying tampons to going out with their girlfriends. And on the other hand, some girls *feminists* want to open the door themselves, get on top all the time, and don’t bother calling their boyfriends even if they’re packing their bags to go on a business meeting in another state.
While men do understand the need to be overly clingy or way too independent, it does take a bit of moderation to have a happy relationship, don’t you think? Lose the moderation and you’d end up being an annoying girlfriend.
Guys I am constantly putting efforts in making your relationships better. But it won’t be possible without your support. So please do comment, like, react and share my articles and help reach them as far as possible!!