Do you know what she wants in you..??
Most of the guys are in deep confusion about what a woman wants in them. They are naturally drawn to some men, and likewise, they can’t help but drift away from some other men. So what makes a guy a great guy and what makes him a passerby? Of all these years, i have spent reading women, here are ten traits of a great guy that all women love.So if you want to know what women want in a man, use this checklist and be the man every woman would love to have as her own.
1) A man who can respect her: This may seem easy to do, but do you really respect your girlfriend? Most guys always consider themselves to be know-it-alls and assume they’re better than their girl in every way. If you think your girl’s nothing but a sexy arm candy, how can you ever respect her?
Respect has to be earned, yes, but unless you truly believe that your girl has some great qualities and is even better than you in some aspects, you can never ever respect her. Learn to respect the girl in your life, and she’ll love you and respect you a lot more too.
2) A man who can truly love her: You can gift your girlfriend with pricey baubles and luxury vacations, but that’s not really the definition of love. True love is shared in small ways, every single day. You don’t need to indulge in public display of affection or cuddling every evening while watching television. But you need to let your girl know in small ways how much she means to you.
When you’re truly in love with your girl, pleasing her and compromising with either of your needs come naturally. Do you care about your girl’s feelings? Are you excited to hear about her day when you get back home? Do you look forward to spending time with your girl after work or do you get more excited to play games or watch the television? It’s the little things that really matter, and all these signs show.
3) A man who can protect her: Girls, as independent as they may be, still love to be in the company of a man they can rely upon in an edgy situation. They want to feel protected and taken care of, no matter what the circumstance. Can you be that guy? Do you think your girl really trusts that you can handle almost any troubling situation you get into?
4) A man that she can look up to: Do you idolize or look up at anyone? All men have our own role models, whether it’s a freedom fighter, a business tycoon, an NFL player or a bodybuilder. You idolize them because those people have achieved so much and inspire you to become a better guy. If you truly want to know what women want in a man, be a man who can inspire people.
You don’t have to earn billions (would be great if you could) or win the Nobel Prize, but if you could make a difference in your own small ways, you could be that man. Be a good speaker, a great conversationalist, a great pool player, or just about anything else that’s beneficial in your life. As long as your girl is impressed with you for your skills, she’ll brag about it and love you for it!
5) A man who is passionate: Girls love a man who shows a lot of passion, not just in bed, but in everything a man believes in. Passionate men are inspiring and mysterious, and girls love that.
You couldn’t care less about an explorer in the Amazonian jungles or Jack Sparrow on his escapades, but there’s something so sexy about these men. You don’t understand what it is that makes them so passionate, and this mystery only draws women to them. Be passionate about something meaningful, be it your entrepreneurial venture, your woodwork hobby or your tryst with writing a book or painting, and your woman will love you for the excitement and passion you bring into her life.
6) A man she can trust and depend on: A trustworthy man who is dependable is hard to come by, and that’s what makes these men so sought after. It’s not that regular men can’t be dependable or trustworthy, it’s just that they don’t care enough about anything to take things seriously.
What women want in a man is dependability. A dependable man doesn’t let down his girlfriend (though a rare occasion is excusable), be it the grocery list or helping her fix her furniture. To be a dependable man, you don’t need to have all the answers. You just need to be there for her, and help her in her time of need.
7) A chivalrous man: Chivalry is old school, but it’s still something all women love and adore in a man. All men know what it takes to be a chivalrous man, but surprisingly, most men believe that being chivalrous is actually a sign of being meek and trying too hard to please a girl. But contrary to what most men think, being chivalrous is not a sign of weakness, rather it’s a sign of respect by either of the sexes. By being chivalrous, it shows that you respect the woman, and be reciprocating to your chivalry, it shows that the woman respects you.
8) A man who can groom himself: Yeah, let’s hit the basics again. You want a stunning woman with curves like a coke bottle, and a freak in bed, and a great talker and a dirty talker, and what not! And seriously, what are you offering her in return, basically a NERD? Seriously?
So look, the world is fair as long as you play fair and focus on reality. What women want in a man is attractiveness. If you want to be with a woman who’s everything you ever wanted to be physically, you’ve got to do whatever you can to look good for her too. Hit the gym often, go for an evening jog, or whatever works for you. Dress well and use a few manly cosmetics and rich colognes and perfumes. Look like a celebrity on the streets and women will trail you like you’re a real celebrity!
9) A man who is ambitious: Ambitious guys could be laughed at, but when they make it big, they’re the sneering ones who can say “who’s laughing now?!”
Being ambitious is easy, but unless you do something about it and work your way towards your ambition every single day, who’s going to care who you are. An ambitious guy isn’t a guy who thinks of great things, he’s the guy who does great things. Be this guy and your woman and all other woman will love you and want you. Everyone likes a guy who can think big and achieve it. If you can ever be this guy, you’re right on top of the gene pool, and of course, pal, you’re Mr. Irresistible!
10) A man who can dream: What women what in a man is a dreamer, be it a fantasizer in bed, a man who can envision his successful future, or a man who can tell magical stories while lazing on the grass and watching the stars with his lover. Women love a man with an active imagination. Imagination is such a great companion at the end of a bad day, or while spending a romantic moment together. It’s cheerful, happy and such a burst of fresh air. Imaginative men create the best surprises, the most interesting conversations and the happiest moments in life. Seriously, which woman won’t love this guy and which man can avoid envying him?
Now these ten traits may seem pretty far off for many men. But as surprising as it can seem, all these ten traits that women love are within every single man on earth. But it’s just that they don’t care enough to believe enough in themselves to be the best man they can be.
Make a change and be this man, and you won’t worry about what women want in a man anymore, not with all the women who’d want to be with you all the time!
Hey guys, I am constantly trying my best to bring out the best that can help you in your relationships. But it can’t be possible without your support. Like, Share, React and comment if possible 🙂