Easiest Way to Add Related Post Thumbnail Widget On Blogger
Related Post Widget is very important and does have its benefits to bloggers as it is very helpful in increase blogs traffic and page views and keeps visitors longer on your website. We discussed it in “Awesome Ways To Increase Blog’s Traffic”
In this post i would explain the easiest way to to install Related post widget on blogger if you don’t want to go into too much coding and complex template modification then the easiest way for you to have Related Post Thumbnail Widget on Blogger is LinkWithin Related Post Widget on blogger’s blog, It is very easy to install it on blogger all you need to do is just follow few simple steps and you will have it on your blog within few minutes.
1. Go To LinkWithin.Com
2. Enter Your Information
- Enter your email
- Blogger Link : Enter your blog URL
- Platform : It can be installed on various platforms, choose blogger
- Width : Select number of stories or post with thumbnail you want to appear in related posts.
3. Now Click on Get Widget! Then you’ll be redirected to a page
4. Click on Install Widget
5. On the next page, it will ask your permission to add on blogger.
Click Add Widget
You are Done! Now you have a related post widget on your blogger blog.
6. (Optional) For better performance, Drag and Drop the LinkWithin box under the “Blog Posts” box.
Hope you like this post Please share this post with friends and discuss and share your opinion about this post in comments below 🙂