How To Add Favicon Image In Blogger Easy Step?
When you visit a website or blog, in addition to the website address will look a small icon. The icon is called favicon. If we create a blog on blogger / BlogSpot, then in addition to our blog address will look blogger favicon logo.
The blogger favicon can be changed as you wish. Want to know?
Here are the steps to add a favicon in blogger
- Create a banner
- The first step, create an image that will be made as a favicon. Dimensions of the image must be a square, say the size 100 x 100 px. A maximum of 100Kb.
- Keep these images in your computer.
Upload the favicon to Blogger
The next step is to upload the image that had been made to the blogger. Here are the steps:
- Please, login to blogger with your ID.
- Click the drop-down menu, then click the Layout
- Click Edit on the favicon Widgets
Click Edit on the favicon Widgets
- Click Browse and select images that have been made earlier
- Click the Save button.
Your Favicon has been successfully uploaded, but to see the changes take several hours. Please wait 5-12 hours and your favicon will appear.