How to make her feel like a PRINCESS..!!
Being a girl, it’s in her nature to be affectionate and loving. And when she is in a relationship with a wonderful guy, she would love being treated in a special way by him. But more often than not, a he just doesn’t know how to treat his girl in a special manner, even if he’s trying hard to please her. Making her feel happy and loved isn’t a complicated confusion. In reality, it’s very simple. You just need to make her feel special and cared for when you’re around her. If you want your relationship to be perfect and envied by all others couples, learn to think from your girlfriend’s perspective. When both lovers in a relationship think from the other partner’s perspective, the relationship can only get better and more loving with time.
A perfect relationship is never one sided. When you make the effort to please your girlfriend and make her happy, she’ll involuntarily put in her effort at making you happier in love if she truly loves you back. So the next time you’re with your special girl, instead of holding back, give more. In mutual love, every loving act gives back more happiness to both lovers.
1) Surprise her with memorable gifts: Make sure you never forget your girlfriend’s special occasions, however trivial they may seem to you. And every now and then, show just how much you love her by giving her a memorable gift of love, be it a bling thing or a priceless gift like a heartfelt letter of love.
2) Get along with her friends and family: To a girl, her family and her close friends mean everything, because she shares all the intimate details of her life with them. And to a large extent, she listens to her friends and takes their opinions seriously. So make an effort to get along with her friends and treat them well. She’ll be happy to see that you’re a big hit with her loved ones.
3) Don’t ignore her when she’s with you: Make your girlfriend feel like she’s the center of your world all the time, and especially so when she’s with you. Don’t ignore her because you’re having a fun conversation with another attractive girl or are distracted by something else. When your girlfriend is around you, it doesn’t matter who or what is around, make sure your attention is focused on your girl.
4) Respect her opinions: As humans, respect plays a big part in how we feel about ourselves. When we feel disrespected by someone important to us, we feel miserable. And this holds the same effect in relationships too. Don’t dismiss your girlfriend’s opinions and ideas without listening to her, and don’t take her lightly just because *she’s a girl*. In a relationship, both partners have to learn to listen to each other and respect each other’s point of view.
5) Ask her for help: You may be a big, fully grown man. But that shouldn’t stop you from asking your girl for help now and then. By letting your girlfriend see your vulnerable, helpless side, she’d feel closer to you because you aren’t afraid of showing your weaknesses to her.
6) Compromise for her: Every now and then, compromise your wants for her needs. If she wants to watch a romantic movie while you want to watch something else, give in to her now and then. When she sees how you’re willing to give up something you like just to please her, it’ll only make her feel more loved and happy.
7) Cuddle up with her at home: Do you end up getting turned on each time you hug your girlfriend or kiss her for a few minutes? That’s understandable. But at least once a day, hug her tight and cuddle with her while watching the telly or when both of you are lying in bed. For a girl, a few hugs and sweet kisses feel just as special as a good round of passionate sex.
8) Be affectionate with her in public: Make your girlfriend feel special when you’re with her in public. You don’t need to eat each other’s faces off to make a point that both of you are dating. Hold her hand, brush her hair away from her face, make her feel like you’re completely attentive to her needs, and most importantly, don’t hold yourself back from behaving in a silly manner if you can bring a smile on your girlfriend’s face.
9) Make her laugh: Humor has a very important place in relationships. Even when both of you don’t have anything to talk about, a few funny lines or gestures can make the whole day feel like such a fun activity.
10) Make her feel secure: If you want to make your girlfriend feel happy in the relationship, you need to focus on the one thing girls want most in a guy, his protective streak. When your girl feels secure when you’re around, and when she feels like she can depend on you for anything, she’d instinctively feel happier to be in love with you.
11) Give her your attention: When you go out with your girlfriend, do you stay close to her and make sure she’s feeling comfortable, or do you leave her aside and catch up with your own friends.
When your girlfriend is around, always focus on her needs first before you think of yours. If you need to spend a few minutes away from her to speak to your own friends, make sure she won’t feel uneasy when you aren’t around. Whenever you’re out with your girlfriend, always pay attention to her needs before yours.
12) Communicate: Misunderstandings arise when there is a lack of communication in a relationship. If you want to have a happy relationship with your girlfriend, learn to express your feelings clearly. And every now and then, spend a few hours talking about each other’s lives. When you spend a lot of time talking about your future together, both of you will feel more secure and loved in the relationship.
13) Compliment her: Women love compliments. It makes them feel more appreciated. If you like something about your girlfriend, let her know about it. It doesn’t matter if it’s something about her personality or about the way she dresses, if you like it, say it.
14) Let her know you’re lucky to have her: Did you have to woo your girl for a while before she finally accepted to date you? Always let her know that you still love her just as much as you did when both of you first started dating. And more than anything else, let her know that you have never taken her for granted and never will. If you feel lucky to date such a wonderful girl, remind her about it all the time.
15) Be chivalrous: Chivalry is one of those big positive traits in a guy that separates the ordinary men from the gentlemen. Always be chivalrous around your girlfriend, and learn to treat her like a princess. She’ll definitely love your courteous side and all the pampering that comes with it.
16) Involve her in your life: If you’re serious about your girlfriend and see her as a big part of your life, learn to involve her more in your daily life, be it for get-togethers or a night out with your friends. When you invite her to spend more time with you and your friends, you’re letting her know that you’re serious about her and the relationship. And emotional security always makes any girl in love a much happier girlfriend!
17) Call her unexpectedly and sweet talk her: Love shouldn’t always be predictable, especially when it’s a happy surprise. Drop by at her place or at her office out of the blue with flowers or a small gift. Call her up when she least expects your call and remind her about how much you miss holding her in your hands right at that moment. In love, if it’s a happy feeling, share it. It makes all the difference between a happy romance and a bored one.
18) The little things in love: Big birthday surprises and anniversary celebrations are always memorable. But to keep a romance alive, you don’t always need those big gestures all the time. It’s the little things in love that hold a relationship together better than those big gestures. Indulge in sweet romantic gestures every now and then to please your girlfriend. It’ll definitely make her appreciate your relationship a lot more.
19) Make big promises and keep them: Do you promise things to your girlfriend? Do you make little assurances about planning a surprise birthday party or about the future? Make promises all the time, but make sure you fulfill them even if it takes years to do so. Nothing feels more special to a girl than to know that her boyfriend is a man of his word. It makes her feel more secure, and most importantly, it makes her feel happy to be in love with you.
Sometimes, it’s the smallest of romantic gestures that can bring the widest of smiles.
Hey guys, don’t hesitate from dropping comments. They always encourage me to bring you more. Do let me know how you felt about my post in your comments. Take Care!!