How to Set up Language and Formatting Menu In Blogger ?
How to Setup Language and Formatting Menu – Blogger supports multiple languages in the world, and thus we can choose the blog language to make it easier to understand. To change the blog language is very easy, we just set the language and formatting menu.
Please, login to blogger with your ID.
- Click the drop-down menu, then click Settings
- Click the language and formatting menu
- Select the language ad you want to use. For example English
- This is to enable the transliteration when to create a post. Examples for transliteration into Arabic, Hindi and others. If you do not need it, select Disabled.
Date Header Format
- This is to set the date format display
- This is to set the timestamp display
Comment Time Stamp Format
- This is to set the comment Timestamp format
End the settings by clicking the Save button on the right settings on the monitor.
- Clicking the Save settings on the right top. Finish.
That’s article about How to Setup Language and Formatting Menu. Hopefully this article useful to you.