Refrigerator That Runs Without Electricity Design By High School Dropper
Have you ever heard about Mitticool? True meaning of mitticool like as ‘cool with clay’, the company is the brainchild of Mansukhbhai Prajapati, he is a tenth-fail former laborer and tea, But he created such an innovative solution to a problem millions of poor face across the today world so a man whom even Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam called a ‘true scientist’. – he created a low-cost refrigerator from clay!
No electricity Required – Totally Eco-Friendly – Award Winning Product
Material – Clay
Product Type – Utility
Use – Utility
Style – Antique Imitation
Theme – Other
Regional Feature – India
Place of Origin – Gujarat, India
Brand Name – Mitticool
Material used – Terracotta clay
Product Name – Mitticool refrigerator
Product Keyword – Eco-friendly natural refrigerator
“Mitti Cool” Refrigerator : Eco-friendly refrigerator made of clay. Though refrigerator has now become one of the basic requirements of life, its initial high cost, as well as recurring costs, prevents poor and lower middle-class people from buying it. For all those who dream of owning a refrigerator but cannot afford it due to its high cost and the electricity bills, Shri Mansukhbhai Prajapati, a potter from Wankaner town of Gujarat, India has developed a down-to-earth solution -“Mitti Cool” Refrigerator – Eco-friendly refrigerator made of clay.
Mitticool is a natural refrigerator made entirely from clay to store the vegetables and fruits and also for cooling water. It provides naturally coolness to the stored material without requiring any electricity or any other artificial form of energy.
USING TECHNIQUES: MITTICOOL REFRIGERATOR
1)Before starting to use the fridge, fill the top water tank with water and empty it after 12 hours so that the clay gets use to water.
2) Up to first 3 months of use, only fill in 1 litre of water in the tank so that it does not lock to the lower chamber due to high porosity.
3) After 3 months, you can slowly increase the volume of water in the tank up to 10 litres.
4) It is suggested to put a tray on the fridge so that the water which links due to porosity won’t dirty your flooring.
5) You can store up to 5 kgs of fruits and vegetables in the lower chamber which will remain fresh up to 5-7 days.
6) You can use a soft sponge or similar material to clean the refrigerator.
7) It is advisable to store clean water for better results.
8) The inner temperature goes down by 10-15 degree celsius compared to the room temperature to give you a unique experience of natural and hygienic food.
9) The original nutrients are preserved and also it does not emit any carbon gases that are harmful to health and environment.
Mansukhbhai Prajapati (44), a traditional clay craftsman, has developed an entire range of earthen products for daily use in the kitchen. These products include water filters, refrigerators, hot plates, cooker and other such items of daily use.His success story has been widely covered in the regional and national media. The Discovery Channel, Aaj Tak, NDTV, IBN 7, DD News, BBC and Vividh Bharti, AIR have covered his innovations.
An award winning product keep it sharing – Mitticool Refrigerator Run Without any electricity.