Well guys are you really sure you have found the true love of your life or you’re still wondering whether or not you’ve found true love? For some relationships it can be hard to tell, especially if you’ve never been in love before. Ask yourself the following questions so you’ll know.
1) Physical Responses: This is the very first sign you will notice in yourself, once you’re in love. One of the ways to know its love is by the physical responses you have to your partner when in their presence or thinking about them. Do you shiver? Get goosebumps? Blush? Sweat? Feel tingly all over? Cry when saying goodbye? Get stomach flip flops or butterflies? Feel like there is a lump [...]
Are you sure, you are in love? Confused? Well let me tell you how to get over this confusion. If all these are happening to you, you’re definitely in love.
1) When you don’t need each other, but instead, want each other.
2) When you selflessly make efforts and expect nothing in return.
3) When you stop looking for someone better.
4) When silence is comfortable.
5) When you stop figuring out why you love the other person.
6) When your significant other becomes your inspiration
7) When he/she brings out the best in you and the crazy too.
8) When there is no need to say “I love you”. You can just sense it.
9) When [...]
You are one of those lucky people who have met that perfect partner, the person everyone else wishes they could find and have been wishing for since the day they were old enough to date. You know you love them, you’ve a good idea why, but you’ve never been able to express it properly. Don’t worry. It’s a common conundrum for people who are rendered speechless by the one they love.
There are countless ways to tell someone you love them. If you can’t find the right words to use, here are some ideas. You can even use them when you’re composing your vows!
1) You are my best friend. No matter what the situation, where we are, what we are doing, we can share our every [...]