Well this may sound a bit weird to most of the stereotyped Indians out there, but I had to come up with this because it is one of my personal experiences and trust me it is Beautiful. Whether your relationship ended by mutual agreement or feelings on your end that you see your significant other as more of a friend than a lover, the “I’d like us to still be friends” conversation often comes into play. It is hard to fully let go sometimes, especially if the relationship began with a friendship and in my case I never felt no less than a lover. You do not want to completely ruin what you had just because a romantic relationship didn’t work out. You can still talk all the time, hang out, [...]
Girls feel that they know their guys inside out. Maybe they are that smart but still their are some things you would never understand about men. Have a look at these points and correct me if I am wrong some where.
1) Why they think socks are wearable so much longer than you think they are.
2) Why they’re too impatient to let the dryer finish running, so they take their clothes out when they’re still damp. And then fold them!
3) How picking a fantasy team has turned into an all-night event.
4) Why you have a huge box of wires that never get used but they refuse to throw out.
5) Why they’re so eager to get the check (bill) the moment you [...]
Do you want to be subtle with the way you show your feelings? But at the same time, you also want to start dropping hints at how much you adore your crush. You already have them in your contact in social media like facebook, twitter or instagram, but you’re not quite sure how to approach them online without pushing them to block you for good.
The good news is that social media gives you some semblance of privacy. Thus, if your crush doesn’t reciprocate your feelings, the people around you won’t be the audience to your humiliation. And if the rejection stings like acid to a new wound, you can always choose to erase all your interactions and unfollow your crush.
If you [...]