Most of the people look for a common ground while choosing their partner. When you start dating, you go through the motions of getting to know him better. You communicate constantly. You go out on dates. You try to get as much information as possible, before you decide to commit.
What do you look for in a partner?
Each person carries a specific checklist of their ideal mate in their mind. Whenever they meet someone, they start by ticking off the physical attributes that they like. Once that’s over and done with, you proceed to study how a person treats you and the other people around you. But a person can’t rely on those superficial things alone when looking for a [...]
Your boyfriend loves you, but your parents love you even more. They want what’s best for you, so they’ll try to get you to dump any guy that they deem unworthy of your greatness. However, just because they’re older doesn’t mean that they’re wiser. Here are a few things to do if your parents aren’t a fan of the boyfriend you’re madly in love with:
1) Understand your parents’ role: One of the first things that you’ll need to do is make sure that you understand your parent’s role. They are there to protect you. If your parents don’t approve of a relationship, there probably has to be a reason why. In fact, it might even be a good reason. Just remember to take a look at [...]
Girls feel that they know their guys inside out. Maybe they are that smart but still their are some things you would never understand about men. Have a look at these points and correct me if I am wrong some where.
1) Why they think socks are wearable so much longer than you think they are.
2) Why they’re too impatient to let the dryer finish running, so they take their clothes out when they’re still damp. And then fold them!
3) How picking a fantasy team has turned into an all-night event.
4) Why you have a huge box of wires that never get used but they refuse to throw out.
5) Why they’re so eager to get the check (bill) the moment you [...]
Before I tell you why people lose love out of their relationships, I would ask you, “Can you define love?” If not, then how come you are so sure that it was love that vanished and nothing else. Love is a very strange thing. No one can really give love a proper definition, because no two loves are the same. There is no greater force on earth that would be such a mystery for many. They say that love never dies a natural death, and I’m here to discuss what kills it.
From my own experience I have realized that when it comes to love, I admit that I am but a fool. What I have learned from love, I have drawn from experience. I can never really rely on books, because too many of them [...]