Girls feel that they know their guys inside out. Maybe they are that smart but still their are some things you would never understand about men. Have a look at these points and correct me if I am wrong some where.
1) Why they think socks are wearable so much longer than you think they are.
2) Why they’re too impatient to let the dryer finish running, so they take their clothes out when they’re still damp. And then fold them!
3) How picking a fantasy team has turned into an all-night event.
4) Why you have a huge box of wires that never get used but they refuse to throw out.
5) Why they’re so eager to get the check (bill) the moment you [...]
Most of you want to become the ideal girl in his life. You try your best to stand up to his expectations. But are you being clingy? Are you over doing? Well girls, there is a very fine line between being clingy and a loving girlfriend. But sometimes, even the best of us can become a clingy girlfriend without really getting to know about it. Being a clingy girlfriend is not a bad thing, as long as you know where to draw the limit line. The most confusing part about the clingy person is that is subjective. You ex boyfriend may think you were clingy, while a new boyfriend may think you’re far away being clingy!
1) You talk for Hours: Most of you, especially the ones i [...]
You love your partner. And your partner loves you. And the world’s a beautiful place. But what do you do when abuse finds a way to seep into your romance? Of course, as humans, we won’t be sitting ducks just waiting to be abused by someone else. But what do you do if you don’t see the signs? What if you just don’t realize you’re being abused by your partner or someone in the family? After all, many lovers are abused in relationships in one way or another. But how many abused lovers even realize they’re being abused?
What is an abusive relationship?
An abuse relationship is a relationship between two people, where one person controls and dominates the other person in [...]