If you feel you are the only one asking yourself this question, then you are wrong. There are a lot of people out there questioning themselves the same. We’ve all been there feeling victimized by a friend, a boss or a lover who has treated us poorly or unfairly. It’s an easy and common tendency to blame the other, make yourself out as the innocent one, while seeking out particular people who will reaffirm that pain body within that encourages a “woe is me” mentality. But if you start to look back and analyze a bit, you may realize that the there is one common denominator in each scenario and situation. That common denominator is you.
So who do [...]
Sometimes she likes you to respond to her silence, her actions and her gestures. In order to do so you should be aware of all these points. So read these points she wants you to know about her.
1. When you break her heart, the pain never really goes away.
2. When she misses you, she’s hurting inside.
3. When she says it’s over, she still wants you to be hers.
4. When she walks away from you mad, follow her.
5. Let her know she’s important.
6. When she pushes or hits you, grab her tight & don’t let her go.
7. When she starts cursing at you, kiss her and tell her you love her.
8. When she ignores you, give her your [...]