Most of the people look for a common ground while choosing their partner. When you start dating, you go through the motions of getting to know him better. You communicate constantly. You go out on dates. You try to get as much information as possible, before you decide to commit.
What do you look for in a partner?
Each person carries a specific checklist of their ideal mate in their mind. Whenever they meet someone, they start by ticking off the physical attributes that they like. Once that’s over and done with, you proceed to study how a person treats you and the other people around you. But a person can’t rely on those superficial things alone when looking for a [...]
Well guys are you really sure you have found the true love of your life or you’re still wondering whether or not you’ve found true love? For some relationships it can be hard to tell, especially if you’ve never been in love before. Ask yourself the following questions so you’ll know.
1) Physical Responses: This is the very first sign you will notice in yourself, once you’re in love. One of the ways to know its love is by the physical responses you have to your partner when in their presence or thinking about them. Do you shiver? Get goosebumps? Blush? Sweat? Feel tingly all over? Cry when saying goodbye? Get stomach flip flops or butterflies? Feel like there is a lump [...]
Are you sure, you are in love? Confused? Well let me tell you how to get over this confusion. If all these are happening to you, you’re definitely in love.
1) When you don’t need each other, but instead, want each other.
2) When you selflessly make efforts and expect nothing in return.
3) When you stop looking for someone better.
4) When silence is comfortable.
5) When you stop figuring out why you love the other person.
6) When your significant other becomes your inspiration
7) When he/she brings out the best in you and the crazy too.
8) When there is no need to say “I love you”. You can just sense it.
9) When [...]